Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Personal Shopping Testimonial




A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of a personal shopping day with Sonia of Style Me. It was so refreshing to go shopping and come home with bags full of clothing and accessories that I love! I called Sonia and she was great from the start. She asked me tons of questions and we set a date for my consult. She knew I had several special events going on through the Holidays. An anniversary party for my parents, a fundraiser, and a romantic trip with my husband. I didn't really know what to expect, this was my first meeting with a stylist. It was so much fun!! She had me bring some basics from home and we were off. Sonia knew exactly what we were looking for and where to find it! It was by far, the most successful shopping experience I have ever had:) We stayed within my budget, even with shoes and super cute jewelry! Sonia emailed me a list of all my purchases along with how each piece worked on its own and together. I am a mother of two and am often too busy to think about my wardrobe. Personal shopping with Style Me is perfect for anyone. Sonia helped me realize what looked best on my body type and that knowledge is priceless! This is the first time in years that I am excited about getting dressed in the mornings:) The next step is letting her in my closet!! Did I mention we did all of this in three hours, yes three hours!! A huge thank you to Sonia!


Sincerely,

Sarah Allen

No comments: