Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

How Pinteresting!

Unless you have been living in a cave, I am sure you have at least heard someone mention the GLORIOUS website, Pinterest.com. If not, drop everything you are doing and be ready to get addicted. Pinterest is full of different ideas for crafts, weddings, outfits, recipes and much more. Once you sign up, you can make different "pin boards" and with a click of the pin button on a picture you like, it will be sent directly to the board and stay there. You can also follow different people to see what they are pinning.

I am always finding great ideas for hairstyles or accessories to try but I always forget about them. That is the great thing about this website; you can go back and look at the pictures you pinned. I have already:
made my own scarf,

Pinned Image

done cool nail efffects,

Pinned Image

and even made some pumpkin spice latte muffins (SO GOOD!)

Pinned Image

I am just going to foreworn you, if you do not have at least an hour to waste, you do NOT want to sign up. I get on there to look at one thing and two hours later I'm peeling myself away from the computer. It really has some great and easy ideas for anything. Check it out :)


P.S. Follow me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Pinterest! I'm itching to have like a Pinterest party where I get some friends together to do all the fun things we've been pinning on pinterest! :) <3 www.rubygirlblog.com