Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

It is hitting the salons all across the world. It is currently swept across my twinkle toes. It is crackle nail polish and it is a new epidemic.


A few months ago I was flipping through the pages of my new Seventeen Magazine I got in the mail and I ran across the new OPI Katy Perry Collection. One of the FAHBULOUS colors included was a laquer that had a "shatter" effect. I. Had. To. Have. It.

So I went online as fast as I could to purchase this magnificance and apparently everyone else had to have it too because it was SOLD OUT. I was not a happy camper and I was not going to give up. I got on Amazon.com and found another brand that did the same thing but was also cheaper...WOO! I put on a layer of gold nail polish and it was time for the moment of truth. Will this nail polish actually crackle before my eyes? It did people. Magically, the black polish dried and crackled within seconds. I showed ALL of my friends and they had to have it too.

Now, a few months later, I see crackle EVERYWHERE. There are all different colors and brands and about 85% of my friends have it on at all times. It is a quick way to add a little spice to your mani/pedi and I recommend it highly!

No comments: