Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let's Get Physical!

Happy 2012 Fashionistas! This is the time to make new years resolutions and to actually stick to them! It is no secret that the top priority on everyone's list is to lose those extra pounds. I would like to give ya'll some pointers so that you are inspired to do so.



 
First of all, you need to set a realistic goal for yourself. It is every girl's dream to look like a Victoria's Secret model, but that body type is not healthy for every woman. You can easily look up what the standard healthy weight is for your height and age. Before you begin this journey, you have to be willing to make changes in your daily eating and exercise habits. Once you are dedicated, get in that gym girl!


Maybe in my next life.

 
My own personal way to get myself off of the couch is to buy cute exercise clothes! I don't want my new yoga pants to take up space in my drawer do I? NO! I want to show them off while strutting on the treadmill. It might not be a drastic motivation, but it works for me :)


Sarah Palin likes to wear her "Norts" (Nike shorts) while exercising. 


My last little input is to not give up. If you don't lose weight as fast as you want, just keep trying. It will definitely payoff in the end. You could go down a pant size or even fit into that dress you have always wanted to wear. Having more confidence in yourself could never hurt, and this is a healthier option too. So put your DVR on pause, and get your body movin! 


   

No comments: